To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
CONVENTUS MISSION AND VISION
Conventus is an asset-based business purpose lender and asset management company based in San Francisco, CA. We are a small but growing team of experienced mortgage professionals creating a highly responsive, fast, and no hassle lending platform for property developers and real estate professionals to obtain loans for their projects quickly and seamlessly. Our mission is to delight every customer and ensure quality and trust in every interaction in which we engage. Diversity of experiences, perspectives, skills, and cultures is core to our mission and team.
Part-Time (15-20 hours/week) or Full-Time (40 hours/week), Hourly
As a Conventus Technology Intern, you will be at the center of our company’s daily goal of executing upon our mission to our clients. We are searching for an ethical and highly detail-oriented, organized professional with the desire to go the “extra mile” who shares our values and vision. In this fantastic internship opportunity, you will be the key person managing data issues between our systems and data.
QAQC when adding new features, conduct regression testing
Writing robo tests for new and existing code
API research to read API documents, try sample codes and test to check API is functional, propose and test recommendation with internal API.
Produce high level written documentation of project work for review
• Experience with Python, .Net, Node, Postgres, Django is a plus
• Superior time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, and information retention
• Proficient detail-oriented communicator and listener
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma
• Team player
• Flexibility and responsiveness to adapt quickly to changing requirements
• High level of passion and motivation for learning new skills