REAL ESTATE ANALYST
Conventus Mission and Vision
Conventus is an asset-based business purpose lender and asset management company based in San Francisco, CA. We are a small but growing team of experienced mortgage professionals creating a highly responsive, fast, and no hassle lending platform for property developers and real estate professionals to obtain loans for their projects quickly and seamlessly. Our mission is to delight every customer and ensure quality and trust in every interaction in which we engage. Diversity of experiences, perspectives, skills, and cultures is core to our mission and team.
Position Full-Time, Salaried, Performance-Based Bonus
As Conventus’ Real Estate Analyst, you will be the gatekeeper to our company’s success in executing upon our mission to our clients and investors. We are searching for an ethical and highly detail-oriented, organized real estate professional with the desire to go the “extra mile” and grow with our company. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key member of our team that is critical to ensuring the integrity and thoroughness of our loan origination process during a pivotal stage of our company’s development.
• Analyze SFR (Single Family Residential), Multifamily, and CRE (Commercial Real Estate) properties to determine as is value and after renovation/construction value.
• Assist in due diligence process for larger and more complex Multifamily and CRE loans.
• Assist with Capital Markets efforts.
• Review and analyze third party valuations for accuracy, submit disputes as needed.
• Review loan files for completeness, accuracy, and compliance and raise potential risks and concerns.
• Liaise in time-sensitive manner with Sales, Processing, Servicing, and Capital Markets teams regarding suitability and risk of live and funded loans.
• Conduct real estate market research to provide a holistic view of target markets.
• Maintain working knowledge of investor guidelines and policies.
• Provide feedback with the intent of improving the underwriting process.
• Comply with all company policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Be a team player. The more capacity you have, the more responsibility you will get.
• Independent thought process
• Superior time management skills
• Excellent attentiveness and information retention
• Proficient detail-oriented communicator and listener
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Team player
• Flexibility and responsiveness to adapt quickly to changing customer requirements
• High level of passion and motivation for learning new skills
Education and Experience
• Demonstrated interest in Real Estate
• 1-3 years of experience in a Real Estate-related field
• Prior Real Estate valuation experience
• Bachelor’s or technical degree
• Integrated PTO annually
• Health Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
• Life Insurance Coverage
• Pre-tax commuter fund
• Pre-tax medical fund
Salary range: Competitive