JR. SALESFORCE CONSULTANT/ADMIN
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
CONVENTUS MISSION AND VISION
Conventus Holding Corporation was envisioned and created to reduce the number of economic intermediaries involved in the origination, funding and investment in the $25 billion real estate bridge loan market place. True to the Latin origin of the company’s name, “to bring together,” CHC existence and strength is anchored to a business model that removes unnecessary economic intermediates so that it can provide superior pricing and service to its clients. Our competitive edge in executing our mission is assembling, nurturing, and developing a collaborative group of talented individuals. To that end, diversity of experiences, perspectives, skills, and cultures is core to our mission and team.
Full-Time, Salaried, Performance-Based Bonus
As Conventus’ Salesforce Consultant/Admin, you will join our growing Business Operations department reporting to the Business Operations Director to help our organization run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives.
We are searching for an energetic professional whose responsibility will be to co-create processes and frameworks to maintaining and driving enhancements to our Salesforce platform including user support and training, user management, configuration, documentation, identifying and troubleshooting issues, resolving system defects and building advanced reports and dashboards.
· Work with leadership for internal stakeholders to gather requirements and implement configuration changes
· Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
· Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must.
· Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
· Monitor, assess and report on Salesforce system health and usage. Identify needed system improvements.
· Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation for business and compliance purposes.
· Handle inbound user requests and respond to them in a timely manner in our ticketing system; troubleshoot, resolve, escalate, and track system issues.
Education and Experience
· 2+ years Salesforce Administrator related experience.
· Certified Salesforce Administrator
· Experience with the Salesforce lightning framework
· Bachelor’s degree
· Be detail-oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
Mindset and Character
At CHC, we look for future employees who demonstrate and have the mindset and character of our following 4 core values:
· Consistently achieves and exceeds expectations
· Has a curiosity to explore new avenues for growth and/or efficiency
· Strives for excellence and is accountable for area of responsibility
· Encourages other team members to reach such a level
· Fundamentally hard working
· Thoroughly completes tasks at hand
· Performs duties in a way that is focused around protecting capital
· Employs a level of care and attention to detail in all activities
· Gathers and shares customer information and needs
· Timely shares information about loan and business risk
· Shares ideas and learning moments across the team
· Embraces the communicative and proactive management style
Delight the Customer:
· Strict customer focus across all activities
· Clients always come first
· Continuously thinking of ways to enhance the client experience
· Don’t sweat the small stuff, play the long game with clients
· Integrated PTO annually
· Health Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
· Life Insurance Coverage
· Pre-tax commuter fund
· Pre-tax medical fund