To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONVENTUS MISSION AND VISION
Conventus Holding Corporation was envisioned and created to reduce the number of economic intermediaries involved in the origination, funding and investment in the $25 billion real estate bridge loan market place. True to the Latin origin of the company’s name, “to bring together,” CHC existence and strength is anchored to a business model that removes unnecessary economic intermediates so that it can provide superior pricing and service to its clients. Our competitive edge in executing our mission is assembling, nurturing, and developing a collaborative group of talented individuals. To that end, diversity of experiences, perspectives, skills, and cultures is core to our mission and team.
IT Support Administrator:
We are seeking an IT System Administrator who would be responsible to maintain, upgrade and manage our computer hardware, software and networks. Your primary role would be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide support for PC, Mac, Printer and Network related problems.
· Review, monitor and upgrade existing systems. Troubleshoot issues and outages
· Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
· Coordinate with equipment vendors for major repairs and replacements.
· Coordinate procurement of hardware and help users with peripherals as needed.
· Configure and install new hardware and software systems.
· Maintain IT equipment database
· Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
· Assist with onboarding of new employees by setting up accounts and workstations.
· Assist in offboarding employees.
· Respond to requests for technical support; identify, research, and resolve technical problems; ensure timely resolution and follow-up.
· Train users in the proper use of hardware and software as necessary.
· Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
· Help and assist with conference room equipment setup and support
· Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
· Daily administration of Office365 exchange online
· Manage subscriptions, support tickets, and monitors service health.
· Manage mailboxes and anti-spam policies using the Exchange admin center.
· Act as the service administrator by monitoring service health and opening support tickets with Microsoft and coordinating for early resolution of issues.
· Act as the user management administrator and reset passwords, add and delete user accounts, manage support tickets, add and remove members from Office 365 groups.
· Configure Skype for Business for users and assist in resolving support requests
· Perform Security, governance, compliance, and data loss prevention.
· Associates Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
· MCSA: MSOffice 365
· A minimum of 4 or more years of related experience in an IT Support role
· Hands-on experience in administering O365
· Fluency of Office 365 applications and systems
· Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft · Office products, Mac OSX.
· Fluency troubleshooting and configuration of a variety of Microsoft tools and application as well as other hardware system such to include Wi-Fi related tool
· Can do attitude, detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Power shell scripting and printer repair is a plus but not required.
At CHC, we look for future employees who demonstrate and have the mindset and character of our following 4 core values:
· Consistently achieves and exceeds expectations
· Has a curiosity to explore new avenues for growth and/or efficiency
· Strives for excellence and is accountable for area of responsibility
· Encourages other team members to reach such a level
· Fundamentally hard working
· Thoroughly completes tasks at hand
· Performs duties in a way that is focused around protecting capital
· Employs a level of care and attention to detail in all activities
· Gathers and shares customer information and needs
· Timely shares information about loan and business risk
· Shares ideas and learning moments across the team
· Embraces the communicative and proactive management style
Delight the Customer:
· Strict customer focus across all activities
· Clients always come first
· Continuously thinking of ways to enhance the client experience
· Don’t sweat the small stuff, play the long game with clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.