BUSINESS OPERATIONS INTERN
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONVENTUS MISSION AND VISION
Conventus is an asset-based business purpose lender and asset management company based in San Francisco, CA. We are a small but growing team of experienced mortgage professionals creating a highly responsive, fast, and no hassle lending platform for property developers and real estate professionals to obtain loans for their projects quickly and seamlessly. Our mission is to delight every customer and ensure quality and trust in every interaction in which we engage. Diversity of experiences, perspectives, skills, and cultures is core to our mission and team.
Part-Time (15-20 hours/week), Hourly, Performance Based Bonuses
As a Conventus Project Management Intern, you will be at the center of our company’s daily goal of executing upon our mission to our clients. We are searching for an ethical and highly detail-oriented, organized professional with the desire to go the “extra mile” who shares our values and vision. In this fantastic internship opportunity, you will be the key person managing data issues between our systems and data.
• Ensure data quality and integrity across Conventus' various systems, including but not limited to, Salesforce.com, Point (Calyx) and internal system.
• Organize and project manage data entry and transfer required for project completion.
• Project liaison for the Business Development and Technology departments to assist with data clean up and tracking.
• Responsible for communicating the project status in weekly meetings and status reports to involved stakeholders.
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus
• Superior time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, and information retention
• Proficient detail-oriented communicator and listener
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor’s or technical degree preferred but not required
• A minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
• Team player
• Flexibility and responsiveness to adapt quickly to changing requirements
• High level of passion and motivation for learning new skills